Sunday, August 7, 2011

Jennifer Lopez Reveals Her New Clothing Line In ‘O’ Magazine

Jennifer Lopez, who is very close to officially signing on to host the next season of American Idol, is readying the release of a new clothing line. As you may remember, J. Lo previously launched a very successful clothing line called J. Lo that was geared toward a young, urban customer. It would seem that [...]

Last night David and I met up with our friends Emma and Josh for a night out at The Music Box in Hollywood to see the New Zealand band The Naked and Famous live in concert. David is a HUGE fan of the band so it was all his planning that got us out and to the show. He’s not a big concert fan so I was happy to encourage him. The show was really fun and we all had a great time … even Josh, despite how miserable he looks in our photo below ;)




I quite like many of the band’s songs … tho, in all honesty, I kinda felt like they all sounded very similar. The Naked and the Famous sound like Empire of the Sun but with a female vocalist. The show as packed with hipsters who looked like they fell out of the new Urban Outfitters catalog. We even ran into Audrina Patridge so … yeah, ’twas a fun show:




I promise, Josh had fun … I swear.


Tonight, my friend Ollie and I are heading out to The Greek Theater to see Lykke Li in concert. Wee! I’ve never seen her live before so … it should be a blast :D Happy Hump Day!!




Ansel Adams
Aretha Franklin
Wayne Thiebaud
Alvar Aalto
Edgar Degas

No comments:

Post a Comment